I’ve gone ahead and rewrote the kill details page. The action bar allows for more screen space and I’ve split the details up into three sections. Screenshots attached.

The loot screen isn’t really organized, but it will take a bit of work to change the UI to format the modules as fittings/cargo etc. The information is stored in the database, so I should be able to implement this in a future update without too many headaches.

I’ll see about releasing this on the Android Market this weekend. For real this time! I have a few more changes to make but I’m definitely seeing an opportunity for some user testing and feedback. 🙂

Just a small update on the Killboard app. Things are coming together and I’ve added a few more features.

– Added a search feature for pilot/corp/alliance

– Created a summary page similar to what is seen on killboard websites

– Improvements to the sync account page

At this point I need to harden the API/Feed Syndication updates and then it will be close to done. It’s looking like it will be more of an Alpha than a prototype 🙂

Some more photos from the app I’ve been making for Eve.

I’m currently implementing API registration (so your characters can fetch kill info from CCP) and I’ve figured out how to get data from the eve-kill website.

Note: Not real account info nor my character kill feed 🙂